Francisco Sports Therapy is a sports injury clinic in Berwick & Canning Nova Scotia providing Massage and Athletic Therapy to treat a wide variety of injuries. No matter if you're a competitive, recreational or weekend warrior, we can get you "back in the game" and help you reach your goals.
Providing you with Athletic Therapy & Massage Therapy Services in the Annapolis Valley
Mark Francisco CAT(C), RMT
Raised in London, Ontario, Mark attended the University of Western Ontario where he received a Bachelor’s Degree in Health Science in 2010. While attending Western, Mark became interested in the field of athletic therapy. After graduating from Western, Mark attended Sheridan College in Brampton, Ontario and received his Bachelor’s of Applied Health Sciences in Athletic Therapy. Mark became certified with the Canadian Athletic Therapists’ Association in 2015. In 2019, Mark graduated from ICT Northumberland College in Halifax, NS where he received his massage therapy diploma.
Mark has worked in many different levels of sport ranging from local to national level. His experience includes working with the Guelph Storm Hockey Club of the Ontario Hockey League, Canadian Soccer Men’s Olympic Team, Valley Wildcats, Football Nova Scotia, Hockey Nova Scotia, Hockey Canada, and the North American PDL Champions Forest City London Soccer Club.
Mark’s thorough knowledge of orthopaedics and his experience as an Athletic Therapist and Massage Therapist help guide his approach with his patients and allows him to focus on and treat underlying causes of injury, getting you better faster!
Mark's previous work experiences in the athletic therapy role include:
- Forest City London Soccer Club of the United Soccer Leagues 2011-2015
- Oakville Rangers Midget AAA Hockey Club 2011-2012
- OMHA U16 Regional Program of Excellence camp 2012
- Laurier University Men’s Hockey 2012-2013
- Pan American Cup Field Hockey Championship 2013
- Guelph Storm of the Ontario Hockey League 2013-2014
- Canadian Soccer Association’s Men's Olympic Qualifying Camp 2015
- Valley Wildcats Midget AAA 2015-2016
- Hockey Nova Scotia's High Performance Program 2016
- Rugby Canada’s Regional ID camp 2016
- Canadian Soccer Association's National "B" coaching course 2016
- World Sledge Hockey Challenge 2016
- Football Nova Scotia 2016 - present
- Team Canada East 2017 & 2019